Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Adams and Victor" is a must-have for neuropathologists too


I am not a neurologist; but as a neuropathologist, I work with them often. I find myself reaching for "Adams and Victor" as frequently as I do my pathology textbooks! As mentioned in a recent post about Dr. Ray Adams, the ninth edition of this text just came out. I have access to this book for free electronically through my medical library, but its so much easier to have a hard copy within reach. (I am not a technophobe; I just think that sometimes a tangible book is more efficient.) One more thing: the price for this book ($127 on Amazon) is ridiculously low given the incredible amount of information that is packed into the nearly 1600 pages.

No comments:

Dr. Diamandis develops network to help pathologists interface with AI computational scientists

A neuropathology colleague in Toronto (Dr. Phedias Diamandis) is developing some amazing AI-based tools for pathology and academia. He hel...