Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pathwonk: A new neuropathology blogger emerges!

Cyril B. Courville, MD (1900-1968)
Jeremy Deisch, M.D., a  neuropathology fellow at the UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, recently emailed to inform me that he has begun a pathology blog which focuses on neuropathology and forensic pathology. So far, Pathwonk has gotten off to a great start! Dr. Deisch's most recent post features Loma Linda University's Neuropathology Museum. Cyril Brian Courville, M.D, a neurologist, neurosurgeon, and neuropathologist, who was the chairman of the Loma Linda University Department of Nervous Diseases, as it was known at the time. Regarding his blog, Dr. Deisch writes: "My intent is to share interesting cases which come through our department, most likely on a weekly basis. I also aggregated some links to websites and files that I found useful as both a pathology trainee and as a NP fellow. Right now, my focus is on NP. I'll be doing a forensic fellowship next year, so I'll probably put some non-NP autopsy cases in as well." Best of luck, Dr. Deisch, and welcome to the blogosphere!

No comments:

Neuropathology Blog is Signing Off

Neuropathology Blog has run its course. It's been a fantastic experience authoring this blog over many years. The blog has been a source...