Thursday, February 25, 2016

Request for updates on job listings

Among the most popular aspects of this blog is the job listings on the right side of the homepage. I try to keep it updated, with the valuable help of Sherry Miller (Dr. Doug Miller's wife). I would ask that if you are looking for a job and discover that one of the listings is no longer valid, please let me know so that I can delete it. Likewise, if there is opening you know about that is not listed, let me know about that as well so that I can add it. Thanks for your assistance in keeping the job listings on this site the most complete and updated list of available US neuropathology positions on the World Wide Web!

1 comment:

Brian Donawa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Dr. Diamandis develops network to help pathologists interface with AI computational scientists

A neuropathology colleague in Toronto (Dr. Phedias Diamandis) is developing some amazing AI-based tools for pathology and academia. He hel...